- Find new prospects, assess opportunities for solution selling.
- Coordinate with presales teams to prepare proposal and present solution to customers.
- Advise offering products/solutions to customers/prospects.
- Generate sales revenue to meet defined target.
- To be representative of company to gather issues and feed back from customers.
- Keep close relationship with customers.
- Male / Female, age 25 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Experience in selling solution hardware/software products.
- Specific DELL/HP/IBM/LENOVO/SUN Rational product knowledge and/or hand-on experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of SAN/Storage, Backup Solution, Network & Security.
- Minimum 3 years proven sales track record.
- Active / Personality and Good Human reactions.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Presentation/Communication Skill.
- Have own car with driving license.
- Handle all front office tasks.
- Managing clients and visitors.
- Telephone line transfer and short message taking.
- Providing general information about company or service related questions.
- Support Sales and other departments in day-to-day administrative work.
- Female, age 20-30 years old, new graduate is welcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Pleasant appearance and personality.
- Service minded and good communication skills, to both clients and visitors.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office and Internet.
- Good command English communication skills Ability to use computer.
PROJECT SALES MANAGER
- Collect and analytical customer business needs ,and able to interpret business needs into technical requirements
- Preparing sales proposals and quotations with project costing and customer pricing.
- Find and penetrate new opportunities and projects in the IT Solution market
- Analyzing market and competitor information, preparing the marketing plan and leading the team to achieve business objective
- Working on special projects and others as assigned.
- Male, age not over 30 - 45 years old
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology/
- Data Network Electronics or related fields.
- At least 5 years experience in Sales in IT applications, Account Management in IT, or as Pro
- Achieved proven sales track record with major established customers.
- Aggressive. Result-oriented. Self-motivated. Independent
- Fast learner with passion on latest technologies.
- Strong presentation skills. Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with all levels.
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Own car with a valid driving license
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to customers for a software or hardware product.
- Advise customers on product features
- Work on site according to supervisor's assignments
- Male, age not over 25 - 30 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related field
- Experience in basic Operating System and Network architecture
- Competent in using computers ( MS Office,MS Project,MS Visio,e-mail,& internet programs)
- Requires strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to communicate complex ideas to customers at their own level of understanding.
- Self motivation ,service mind, patient and good communication
- Ability to onsite and work in different location as assigned
- Available for shift work, weekends or holidays as necessary